Power Your Practice with GDX360®
The Original Goals-Based Wealth Management Platform
Our patented technology allows advisors to help make their clients’ life goals a reality by connecting their investments to their aspirational dreams and priorities.
Comfort Zone® “Where’s My Dot?” monitoring manages future confidence to help exceed life goals while avoiding excessive risk and lifestyle sacrifice. This approach transforms advisor-client conversations to focus more on life goals than market performance.
A History of Innovation
When we originally released GDX360 in 1999, this goals-based planning revolution was the first online Monte Carlo Simulation engine for financial professionals. This innovation is captured in a patented 6-step planning process.
Ideal & Acceptable Life Goals - more focus on what clients care most about: their lives.
- Goal Trade-Offs & Priorities - deeper understanding for better life planning guidance.
- Lifetime Simulations & Scenarios - unique forward-looking analytics with what-if testing.
- Comfort Zone Recommendation - easy to understand plan directly tied to client life goals.
- Investment Strategy - seamless 2-way link between financial planning and investing.
- Monitoring & Advice - quarterly guidance that connects investments with clients’ life goals.
Key Benefits for Enterprises, Advisors and their Clients
- Acquire & Retain More Clients - more focus on what clients care most about: their life
- Deepen Client Relationships - life goal conversations that shift selling to guidance
- Increase Share of Wallet - uncover hidden assets and consolidate held-away assets
- Cross-Sell Products & Services - investments, insurance, tax, estate, health, family