Wealthcare Capital Management, Inc., founded in 1999, is changing the future of financial advice with its innovative Wealthcare advisory process. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
back to top
JOB SUMMARY: Wealthcare Capital Management, Inc. is seeking an experienced executive with proven leadership abilities to drive the firm's creation and execution of a strategic marketing plan.
Seeking an experienced executive with proven leadership abilities to drive the firm's creation and execution of a strategic marketing plan, but with dynamic leadership to also design and execute tactical marketing initiatives to take advantage of marketplace opportunities that arise. A hands-on background in working with distributed messages across multiple channels via email campaigns, messaging directed via the firm's web sites, associated web video channels, target audience mobile devices and effective social media content delivery to drive web site traffic and incoming sales lead inquiries is a critical requirement. This position drives successful on-time deployment of approved marketing plans developed in accordance with organizational sales lead generation and total firm sales goals while demonstrating the ability to work within a budget.
Duties involve reviewing and approving advertising campaigns, trends in lead generation statistics, social media activity and website traffic and performance of marketing support vendors under contract. Review and approval of vendor invoices and reimbursed expenditures is also required. Proposed changes in campaigns and resource allocations to achieve key marketing plan goals are expected based on success metrics feedback cycles.
Further duties involve coordination of both day-to-day and longer term project management of marketing operations execution by assigned internal staff and third party vendors including public relations, media, creative, special promotions and advertising.
This firm leader must be both analytical and creative, and knowledgeable in a variety of disciplines, such as production, information technology, legal and finance and be able to motivate internal staff and vendors to execute responsibilities effectively in a team effort. The key benchmark for success will be a growing qualified sales lead activity and enhanced target customer awareness and clarity of understanding of the firm's patented Wealthcare process's value proposition and the firm's product offerings that deliver the value proposition.
Prior experience and understanding of the roles of various types of firms and personnel in the U.S. financial services industry is preferred. Marketing copy writing and editing experience is expected as well as working usage of Microsoft office and various media production applications such as Photoshop or similar software. Prior experience in web based marketing is critical.
back to top
JOB SUMMARY: Wealthcare Capital Management, Inc. is seeking a candidate to perform a range of Portfolio Management & Operations tasks in our Richmond, VA office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Trade creation based on our household tax location approach
- Fund research for periodic review of our recommended portfolios and funds
- Data gathering, reporting & analysis on our portfolios & accounts
- Reviewing client performance relative to benchmark
- Completing and processing new account paperwork
- Processing distributions from client accounts
- Supporting advisors by obtaining resolution to client inquiries
- Entering trades on Custodian platforms
- Reviewing trade executions to confirm accuracy
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Solid Match background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines, sometimes under short time constraints
- Proficient computer skills - especially Microsoft Excel & Access
- Organizational and problem resolution skills
REQUIREMENTS: Prior industry experience and familiarity with various types of investment securities. Must have or be able to obtain Series 65 within three months of start date. Prior experience with portfolio accounting systems is highly valued, and more specifically Portfolio Center hands on experience. We work in a team environment where skill flexibility and aptitude to cross-train with other areas of firm is highly valued. College degree strongly preferred.
back to top
JOB SUMMARY: Wealthcare Capital Management, Inc. is seeking a candidate for a dual-purpose position with a firm that values highly multi-skilled, multi-function trained associates who have wide-ranging talents. The position includes working with our Financial Planning and Portfolio Operations groups in providing a variety of entry level responsibilities.
One aspect of this position includes a variety of supporting roles in Portfolio Operations:
- Preparing and managing client agreements and account set up and maintenance documents in coordination with financial advisors
- Reconciling portfolio to custodial records and creating and placing trades for managed client accounts
- Supporting data creation and report production for portfolio performance reporting
- Coordinating with Planning area on client cash activities and the correct portfolio determined by the clients' ongoing continuously advised personal Wealthcare plan.
The other key aspect involves working in the Planning area.
- Generating quality Wealthcare advice working with the firm's proprietary technology and processes based on client profiling data gathered by our financial advisors and third-party advisors whose clients we provide the same services as our own advisory clients.
- Ongoing monitoring and modifications to advice in order to give client sufficient confidence of exceeding their goals based on their priorities and tradeoffs among their goals
- Preparing quarterly Status Reports to reflect the client's progress over time.
From time to time there will be other responsibilities.
- Testing new third-party trading systems, internal sub-systems and other proprietary web-based planning process technology will be required.
- Testing our proprietary technology
- Once core competency in the Wealthcare advice process is achieved, assisting in training of co-workers and financial advisors.
- Occasional special projects.
The Portfolio Operations and Planning areas often have cyclical workloads that will determine which tasks will be primary activities for a given day, or series of days. Once fully trained, assignment to work in any of the areas described is possible.
REQUIREMENTS: Prior industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement as is a familiarity with various types of investment securities. Prior experience with planning, portfolio accounting and trading systems is highly valued, and more specifically Portfolio Center and Tamarac hands on experience. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and solid math and Excel skills. We work in a team environment where skill flexibility and aptitude to cross-train with other areas of the firm is highly valued. College degree is strongly preferred. Within a reasonable period of being hired, the candidate must pass the Series 65 exam.
Employees of Wealthcare Capital Management, Inc. enjoy competitive salaries and benefits while working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
If you are interested in one of these positions please send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements and
references to email@example.com
or fax to 804-644-4759. Please reference this ad in the subject line of your email.
Wealthcare Capital Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified persons of any
race, ethnicity, gender, religion, and age to apply for positions.